Saturday, September 26, 2009

All roads lead home....



So I am horrible about updating my blog and by the time i get around to it so much has happened that i don't know how to fit it all in.... So here's the updates in my life in a very organized, neat, and tidy bulleted list. :) I'll try to go in some type of chronological order....

  • I decided to get my esthetics license at Taylor Andrews in St. G.
  • My brother got married Aug. 8
  • My grandma died Aug 9 :(
  • I was going to live with my grandma so i had to find a new place within the week.
  • Found a sweet place on KSL in Hidden Valley Heights with normal roommates. *phew*
  • Started school Sept. 8 and i LOOOOOVE it!
  • Recently became debt free because i'm smart like that :)
  • Just got called as ward choir director. I didn't even try to hide the cringe from the bishop.
  • I've started waxing people at my house and making some money. Always a good thing
  • My roommates told me I was keeping the spirit out of our house because i left some muffin tins in the sink and two bracelets on the kitchen table.... all i can do is laugh
  • and the biggest thing off all.....I've decided...to get.... A PUPPY!! i'm going to get a teacup yorkie! i'm not sure when but i'm going to make it happen and i'm so excited :) :)

4 comments:

McKensi said...

meg i'm so glad you updated your blog! I'm super in need of a eyebrow waxing for my wedding... i just died them last night and forgot to pluck first haha i have man eyebrows!

McKensi said...

by died... i ment dyed!

Meg said...

i can totally wax your eyebrows and anything else you need! just let me know when!

Ron and Maggie said...

I'M GOING DOWN IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS!