Wednesday, December 29, 2010
Posted by Meg at 10:58 AM
Just thought i would send out a warning to everyone...one that should have been obvious to me. If you spray tan a lot in your bathroom it will get everywhere and turn everything a pinkish brown especially your carpet. I was doing it in the shower but.... didn't really make a difference. So unless you have one of those nifty tents to spray tan in take it outside to do most of it.
Posted by Meg at 10:55 AM
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
So I've decided to switch up my blog a little bit... I hope some of you might have some input to some of my posts because I'd love to hear your opinion. As you probably well know I graduated from Taylor Andrews with my esthetics license a few months ago and I LOVE it. I also LOVE shopping and trying new products. So.... I thought why not blog about all the new products I'm trying. Todays post is about SPRAY TANNING!!!!
Posted by Meg at 12:46 AM
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Everyone is currently on spring break and gets a lovely break from school....except those of us at Taylor Andrews. Someone please steal me away to a beautiful beach where i can soak up all the UVA rays i possibly can. I need to get away from ST. G. I have the STG fever!!!!
Posted by Meg at 11:20 AM
Friday, October 30, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
I don't usually get lucky when it comes to money. I never find good sales or discounts and i never find anything I need on clearance..... UNTIL TODAY!!! On this wonderful day i got about $600-800 worth of esthetic equipment for only $200!!!! I got a pretty nice table, a steamer, and some bowls and decorative storage things. Unfortunately there's not any room for it at my house so I have to set up shop in my old bedroom at my parents. It'll do for now. It's just slightly cramped. Now it'll be much easier to do waxing/tinting, eyelash extensions, and I can do facials at home too. So hopefully I can get some clients and start making some money..
Posted by Meg at 9:40 PM
Saturday, September 26, 2009
So I am horrible about updating my blog and by the time i get around to it so much has happened that i don't know how to fit it all in.... So here's the updates in my life in a very organized, neat, and tidy bulleted list. :) I'll try to go in some type of chronological order....
- I decided to get my esthetics license at Taylor Andrews in St. G.
- My brother got married Aug. 8
- My grandma died Aug 9 :(
- I was going to live with my grandma so i had to find a new place within the week.
- Found a sweet place on KSL in Hidden Valley Heights with normal roommates. *phew*
- Started school Sept. 8 and i LOOOOOVE it!
- Recently became debt free because i'm smart like that :)
- Just got called as ward choir director. I didn't even try to hide the cringe from the bishop.
- I've started waxing people at my house and making some money. Always a good thing
- My roommates told me I was keeping the spirit out of our house because i left some muffin tins in the sink and two bracelets on the kitchen table.... all i can do is laugh
- and the biggest thing off all.....I've decided...to get.... A PUPPY!! i'm going to get a teacup yorkie! i'm not sure when but i'm going to make it happen and i'm so excited :) :)
Posted by Meg at 4:42 PM