Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Favorite Cleanser! Thanks Brecken!

Say hello to my new favorite thing in the world! It's a 10% glycolic cleanser and it's amazing! It's from a company called Image (which I love) from their ageless line.
It's good for most skin types. I wouldn't suggest it if you have sensitive skin or problems like eczema or rosacea.
It's best for aging, hyperpigmented (brown spots), acneic, normal to combo skin types.
The glycolic is a AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) exfoliator.
Nothing takes make up off like this baby!
I've been using it for about two weeks now and their is a very noticeable change in the texture of my skin.
The best thing about it? It can also be used as a body wash!
My skin felt baby soft after i used this and my lotion absorbed much better.
You know its working because you'll feel a little tingle. That's the glycolic doing its job along with the eucalyptus which is also an ingredient.
As far as affordability goes its pretty reasonable. A little bit of it goes a long way so it will last you quite awhile.
You just have to find someone who distributes it because you can't buy it in a store.
I'm giving it a ten out of ten!
WARNING: Do NOT use if you are pregnant or breast feeding. AHA's (the glycolic in this case) need to be avoided. Or if you are sunburned.

3 comments:

Brecken-Master Aesthetician said...

Yes! No thank you for introducing me to it! Love it!! :)

McKensi said...

oooohhh this makes me want to get some.... hhhmmmmnnn but where?

Meg said...

i can get some for you kens.