Tuesday, January 15, 2008

All Alone.....again

So Mag and Miki are on a plane to Russia right now...and where am I? Sitting at home of course. Writing this blog because I have nothing else to do. What's so appealing about Russia anyway? It's cold, really cold, freezing actually. They're probably going to get frostbite. They only get showers twice a week....Russians probably don't smell very good... No one will be able to understand them....It's freezing..... probably yucky food....um, most importantly I'M not there...it's freezing.... and teaching a whole classroom packed with little kids who don't understand a word you're saying and you can't understand them just doesn't sound like very much fun. But that's just me. Oh and did I metion it's REALLY cold over there too? Yep, so while they're over there freezing I'm gonna be stuck in St. George....taking twelve credits, having no job, and that's about it. But at least i'll be warm! Thank goodness for Brandon, Shaun, and Jeremy. My only friends in the wonderful land we call America....sniffle sniffle. Well time to get on with my boring life.....by myself....again......

0 comments: