Sunday, January 20, 2008

They're Alive!!!

I finally got word from the other m's!! oh happy day. They're doing pretty good. Mag's only gotten stuck in one metro door and gotten lost once. So I think that's a pretty dang good start. They sound like they're having a really good time. I guess it's in the thirties there right now too so it's not even that cold. Lucky them. Well i'm content for now knowing they didn't die or freeze or something. I'm just trying to figure out my life. Even though i miss them a ton it's giving me some free time to figure stuff out. What i really want to do with my life, where i need to be going to school. To move away from St. George or not. Stuff like that. So it's hard and I miss them but it's only five months and I think it's gonna fly by!

2 comments:

Ron and Maggie said...

TO BE OR NOT TO BE? THAT IS THE QUESTION! just kidding meg you better not commit suicide i don't want to come back home for a funeral... especially yours.

Anonymous said...

The whole moving out of St. George, I second that motion!