Thursday, February 28, 2008

House Help!

Hey guys! I need some suggestions. We're remoldeling my room and bathroom. I need some suggestions. The theme for my bathroom is ocean spa. We're thinking about putting down prego on top of my tile. Seeing if we can knock out my shower so that little corner will be kinda a sitting area and turn my bathtub into a shower/ bath. Everything in my bathroom is blue right now, sink, toilet, bathtub, floor, counter. So if anyone has any suggestions of people who could knock out a shower a good place for counter instalations good prices or anything let me know! Also i'm trying to sell the furniture in my room. It's a four piece set. White. Excellent condition. Chest of drawers, night stand, dresser with mirror, and desk with bookcase hutch. I'm asking $550. it's a great set for a young girl. so if anyone know anyone who's interested let me know. also if you have any handyman suggestions or decorating ideas let me know!

2 comments:

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

I do know that you can buy paint for bathtubs and sinks ect... My sister did it... It worked great. Ummm Check out yard sales and the DI.... You never know what they'll have you can find some really nice stuff! for cheap cheap cheap!

love, mag

CORNWELL FAMILY said...

you realize it has now been almost a month since your last post